NOW Foods Magnesium Oxide Powder [227g]
Magnesium is a mineral that is critical for energy production and metabolism, muscle contraction, nerve impulse transmission, and bone mineralization. It is a required cofactor for an estimated 300 enzymes.* Among the reactions catalysed by these enzymes are fatty acid synthesis, protein synthesis, and glucose metabolism. Magnesium status is also important for regulation of calcium balance through its effects on the parathyroid gland.
This product is sold by weight not volume.
Natural color variation may occur in this product.
- Pure Powder
- Supports Energy Production
- Critical for Enzyme Function
- Mix 1/4 level teaspoon of powder into at least 6 oz. of cold water or clear liquid.
- Take once daily with a meal.
- Pure Magnesium Oxide Powder can increase the temperature of liquids upon contact; therefore, the recommended serving MUST be mixed into at least 6 oz. of cold liquid to neutralize this reaction prior to ingestion.
- Store in a cool, dry place after opening.
This product must be dissolved into at least 6 oz. of cold water or clear liquid before consuming. Do not breathe powder and avoid contact with skin, eyes, and clothing. For adults only. Consult physician if pregnant/nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition. Keep out of reach of children.