Creatine Monohydrate [600g]
Creatine is a compound that occurs naturally in the body, primarily in skeletal muscle. Creatine's function is to serve as a precursor to adenosine triphosphate (ATP), the form of chemical energy used by all cells. Body stores of Creatine create a pool of readily available ATP for energy, which is necessary for fuelling quick bursts of power and strength. Studies have demonstrated that creatine supplementation can help to maintain existing muscle tissue, support the growth and development of lean mass, and promote optimal performance during short bouts of intense exercise. NOW Creatine Monohydrate has no additives or preservatives.
- Pure Powder
- Muscle Fuel
- Lean Mass
- Mix 1 1/2 level teaspoons in fruit juice or other sweetened liquid 3 to 4 times daily, before and after exercise, for the first 7 days.
- Thereafter, for maintenance use, consume 1 to 3 times daily.
- Allow 3 to 4 hours between doses.
- For continuous use beyond 28 days, use one serving daily.
- Consume plenty of fluids with this product.
Store in a cool, dry, dark place after opening.
For adults only. Consult physician if pregnant/nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition (especially kidney condition). Keep out of reach of children.